Complete the Sentence
A. north, on fire, crashed, surprised, Nobody, alive, run away, accident, immediately, brave, screamed
- The house was _____________ and there was smoke everywhere.
- The firefighters came _____________ after we called them.
- The Hermon mountain is in the _____________ of the country.
- Everybody was scared and _____________ for help.
- We started to _____________ but then the rescue workers came and found us.
- The airplane _____________ in the ocean but nobody was hurt. It’s amazing!
- I am _____________ I won the game. I thought there were other people better than me.
- The _____________ happened when he fell asleep while driving.
- The sheriff found the killer and brought him back _____________.
- They continued to fight without their weapons. They are _____________ men.
- _____________ knows how this plane crash happened.
* stairs * brave * was missing * make sure * sound * run away * crash * west * worried * thirsty
1. Before we leave for the airport, please ____________ you packed everything you need.
2. Airplanes are very safe. They usually don’t ____________, even in bad weather conditions.
3. Somebody shouted “Fire !” and everybody started to ____________.
4. In case of fire, always use the ____________ and never the elevator.
5. Only one of the students ____________. Almost everybody came to the school trip.
6. We will meet in the park at 7 p.m. Does this ____________ ok?
7. John’s parents got very ____________ last night when they found out he wasn’t in his room.
8. I’m ____________. May I have something to drink, please?
9. Los Angeles is on the ____________ coast of the United States.
10. Many ____________ men and women fought against the Germans during World War II.
put out * spread * save a life * firefighter * suddenly * brave * south * stay close
1. Eilat is a town in the ____________ of Israel.
2. By giving your blood, you can ____________.
3. Being a ____________ is sometimes a dangerous job.
4. Never use water to ____________ burning oil !
5. With this wind, the fire will ____________ very quickly.
6. ____________ to me or we will lose each other.
7. I was asleep when ____________ the phone rang.
8. The firefighters were very ____________ when they went into the burning house to put out the fire.