1) (he / close the window)?
Is he closing the window?
2) (I / not / buy a new cell-phone)
I am not buying a new cell phone.
3) (the man / draw a caricature of me)
The man is drawing a caricature of me.
4) (she / dry her hair)
She is drying her hair.
5) (Jason / get up now)
Jason is getting up now.
6) (the puppy / grow up really fast)
The puppy is growing up really fast.
7) (you / listen to me)?
Are you listening to me?
8) (I / not / point my finger at them)
I am not pointing my finger at them.
9) (he / not / throw the ball far enough)
He isn’t throwing the ball far enough.
10) (she / pick up the wallet)?
Is she picking up the wallet ?
11) (you / mix the vegetables)?
Are you mixing the vegetables?
12) (they / sell their old car)
Are they selling the old car?
13) (I / ask / too many questions)?
Am I asking too many questions?
14) (she / help the old man cross the street)
She is helping the old man cross the street.
15) (I / give you my guitar)
I am giving you my guitar.
16) (he / fix my toy)?
Is he fixing my toy?
17) (we / fly to Barcelona tonight)
We are flying to Barcelona tonight.
18) (you / wear your new jacket)?
Are you wearing your new jacket?
19) (the child / not / touch the animals)
The child isn’t touching the animals.
20) (I / not / shout )
I am not shouting.