1) (she / get the present today)?
Is she getting the present today?
2) (we / save the candies for later)
We are saving the candies for later.
3) (the computer / make strange sounds)
The computer is making strange sounds.
4) (Robert / not / look at her)
Robert is not looking at her.
5) (I / bake a birthday cake)
I am baking a birthday cake.
6) (why / Susan / add more names to the list)?
Why is Susan adding more names to the list?
7) (they / start the party soon)?
Are they starting the party soon?
8) (he / not/ ride his bike to school today)
He isn’t riding his bike to school today.
9) (Michael / feed the dog)
Michael is feeding the dog.
10) (I / invite many friends to my party)
I am inviting many friends to my party.
11) (I / not / lie to you)
I am not lying to you.
12) (we / run home)
We are running home.
13) (the ship / sail to Italy)
The ship is sailing to Italy.
14) Quiet! (she / speak)
Quiet! she is speaking.
15) (I / write an important email)
I am writing an important email.
16) (I / stop to say “Hello” this afternoon)
I am stopping to say “Hello” this afternoon.
17) (they / build a new building on our street)
They are build a new building on our street.
18) (the kids / jump on the bed again)?
Are the kids jumping on the bed again?
19) (when / you / finish)?
When are you finishing?
20) (why / they / stand)?
Why are they standing?