1) (she / get the award today)?
Is she getting the award today?
2) (I / meet Jane for coffee at four)
I am meeting Jane for coffee at four.
3) (I / cut the cake)
I am cutting the cake.
4) (Sarah / not / open the box)
Sarah isn’t opening the box.
5) (we / dance Salsa this evening)
We are dancing Salsa this evening.
6) (Thomas / count the sandwiches now)
Thomas is counting the sandwiches now.
7) (the student / not / answer the question)
The student isn’t answering the question.
8) (we / clean / the apartment right now)
We are cleaning the apartment right now.
9) (they / climb the mountain today)
They are climbing the mountain today.
10) (you / enjoy the show)?
Are you enjoying the show?
11) (Claudia / not / tell a story)
Claudia isn’t telling a story.
12) (I / think about you right now)
I am thinking about you right now.
13) (my brother / use the computer)
My brother is using the computer.
14) (dad / call me)?
Is dad calling me?
15) (my parents / talk with the teacher now)
My parents are talking with the teacher now.
16) (I / take the dog out for a walk)
I am taking the dog out for a walk.
17) (we / swim in the sea now)
We are swimming in the sea now.
18) (we / study this evening)
We are studying this evening.
19) (Lucy and Steve / play the piano)
Lucy and Steve are playing the piano.
20) (what/ mom / cook for lunch)?
What is mom cooking for lunch?