1) (they / work now)
They are working now.
2) (we / win the game)
We are winning the game.
3) (she / not / wash her hair)
She isn’t washing her hair.
4) (the baby / cry)?
Is the baby crying?
5) (the player / catch the ball)?
Is the player catching the ball?
6) (he / not / do his job right)
He isn’t doing his job right.
7) (I / fry eggs for dinner)
I am frying eggs for dinner.
8) (I/ not / feel well)
I am not feeling well.
9) (where / she / go now)?
Where is she going now?
10) Allison is a student. (she / living in Paris now)
Allison is a student. She is living in Paris now.
11) (I / put the box under the table)
I am putting the box under the table.
12) (why / he / leave now)?
Why is he leaving now?
13) (she / come at seven o’clock)
She is coming at seven o’clock
14) (we / go to the cinema this afternoon)
We are going to the cinema this afternoon.
15) (she / say goodbye to her friends now)
She is saying goodbye to her friends now.
16) (they / not / bring a cake)
They are not bringing a cake.
17) (why / you / walk in the rain)?
Why are you walking in the rain?
18) (they / learn new things)?
They are learning new things.
19) (you / try to do it again)?
Are you trying it again?
20) (why / she / stay at home)?
Why is she staying at home.