hospital, smile, bright, drawings, neighborhood, wrote, tired, poet, workers, born, artist
- I was born in this hospital.
- The workers are very tired at the end of the day.
- I always smile when I am excited.
- I decorate my bedroom with my drawings.
- I love the poem that she wrote last year.
- My neighborhood has very bright lights.
- I can’t remember the day I was born.
- The Israeli artist has 500 paintings.
- I live in a beautiful neighborhood with many trees and gardens.
- The workers are always very tired at the end of the day.
- Bialik is a famous Israeli poet.
left, cut, first, scared, poor, argued, surprised, lonely, disappointed, died, add, neighborhood
- You need to add salt to the salad.
- I am really surprised to see you here.
- You have to turn left after the supermarket.
- I always cut my finger when I cook.
- It was the first time I saw a James Bond movie.
- My grandpa died at the age of 105.
- Louise is scared of flying.
- He grew up in a poor neighborhood.
- She feels very lonely because all her family is in London.
- I didn’t get the job. I am very disappointed.
- David argued with me but I told him I was right.
became, add, feelings, poor, hospital, chooses, argued, artist, bored, drawing, cut, bright, happy
- She cut into the melon with a knife.
- There’s no point in trying to hide your feelings.
- He chooses his words carefully.
- She made a drawing of her father which is now hanging on the wall in her room.
- I was glad the movie had a happy ending.
- She broke her back and spent some time in the hospital.
- If you add 5 and 10 and 17, the result is 32. If you add 6 to 8, you get 14.
- Picasso painted hundreds of paintings and was a very successful artist.
- The room was decorated in bright colors.
- We were too poor to buy new clothes.
- They argued about where they would go on their next vacation.
- The book became very popular shortly after she published it.
- There are so many things I love doing in my free time, so I never feel bored.
lonely, neighborhood, poet, life, was born, wrote, decorated, smile, sailed, scared, remember, surprised, disappointed
- Don’t be too disappointed if everything doesn’t go as planned.
- I decorated my room in bright colors.
- When my little sister was born everyone in my family suggested names for her.
- She was happy and healthy for most of her life.
- Bialik was the greatest Hebrew poet of modern times.
- She was a lonely child with few friends.
- I couldn’t remember how to spell her name.
- My dream is to sailed the Atlantic coastline on a yacht.
- He thought we were all home and was surprised to find the house empty.
- They bought a house in a beautiful neighborhood.
- The photographer asked us to smile for the camera.
- I am really scared about speaking in front of the class.
- She wrote hundreds of poems during her lifetime.
sad, tired, embarrassed, excited, painting, makes, toast, stick, draw, workers, left, died
- This movie shows the difficult lives of factory workers in China.
- Stick this sticker on the window screen of your car.
- Some men are too embarrassed to speak with their doctor about the problem.
- He’s very excited about the possibility of joining the team.
- I was really tired after the long trip.
- Dan is so excited he’s going on his first skiing trip this summer.
- He’s feeling sad because his pet died.
- A few weeks ago, he left his job and took some time off to fulfill his dream to travel and see the world.
- He became famous as an artist only after he died in 1923.
- He works in a factory that makes computers.
- The painting is at the Metropolitan museum in New York.
- She gave me the keys to her car.
- I had toast and eggs for breakfast.
- Learn how to draw caricatures in one hour with this course!