forces of nature, discourage, infection, glamorous, highly recommend, inspired, to be decorated, be equipped with, efforts, to be dependent on, descends, exceptional, haunted, lead a quiet life, life-threatening
- I want my bedroom _____________ with many paintings.
- I like working on my own because I don’t want _____________ someone else.
- In the winter the temperature _____________ from 30˚c to 10˚c.
- My swimming coach doesn’t _____________ me, because he wants me to succeed.
- I put all of my _____________ into making this the best party ever.
- If you want to go on a hike, you must _____________ a lot of water and comfortable shoes.
- The runner ran as fast as he could, and got an _____________ score.
- I think that volcanoes and tornadoes are the greatest _____________.
- Celebrities don’t have such a _____________ life.
- I feel scared and _____________ a lot, because I believe in ghosts.
- Yesterday I saw an amazing movie that I _____________ you to watch.
- Unfortunately, after I swim I always get an ear _____________.
- I am _____________ by major inventors such as Steve Jobs and Mark Zukerberg.
- Some celebrities just want to quit and _____________.
- Last summer I had a _____________ experience when a shark almost attacked me!
muscles, lower, to abandon, boxer, part, trailer, aching, back-up, navigation system, achievements, overcome, support, traditional, modest, the will, professional
- Can you please _____________ the volume? It’s way too loud in here.
- The man that won the lottery was so _____________ that he gave all of the money to charity.
- My _____________ always hurt after I run.
- In order to drive to Eilat, we use a _____________ so that we don’t get lost.
- She needs to _____________ her fear of heights if she wants to fly overseas.
- I have to pass the audition in order to get the _____________ of Snow White.
- In Pesach we eat a_____________ bread called “Matza”.
- Before I go see a movie, I watch the _____________ to see if I like it.
- If you have _____________ to succeed, you shall be able to accomplish whatever you set your mind on.
- In the movie, the mother wanted _____________ her baby, but in the end she kept him.
- Running a marathon was one of my greatest _____________.
- My back is _____________ because yesterday I fell.
- I bought a _____________ DVD, in case we don’t like this movie.
- Although it isn’t a safe sport, being a _____________ is my dream.
- I always _____________ my friends and tell them that they can do anything they set their mind to!
- I need to become a _____________ dancer if I want to perform on Broadway.
slip, realistic, scale, to gain, row, gym, role, competitive, cliff, to be affected, to hold the record, down to earth, to be challenged, to congratulate, rescued, qualities, determination, ceremony
- I don’t want _____________ by these terrible diseases.
- The wedding _____________ was on the beach.
- The boy that fell of the _____________ is feeling much better.
- I always want _____________, so every year I try a new sport.
- If I practice hard enough, I will become a _____________ swimmer.
- I would like _____________ you for your new baby girl !
- After I met my favorite celebrity, I couldn’t believe how _____________ she was.
- I go to the _____________ to stay fit and healthy.
- Thanks to my _____________ I kept running, didn’t give up and finished the race.
- Body builders need _____________ muscle in order to improve.
- When I grow up, I want _____________ for the fastest swimmer in the world.
- The most important _____________ that I look for in a friend are loyalty and honesty.
- Wow! This doll looks so _____________, I almost thought that it was a person.
- The fireman _____________ the cat from the fire and save his life.
- Sarah is going to play the _____________ of the nurse in “Romeo and Juliet”.
- It’s hard for me to _____________ the boat because my arms are too weak.
- When she stepped on the _____________, she found out that she lost 5 kilos!
- You shouldn’t run on the wet floors, you might _____________ and hurt yourself.