Complete the sentences with the right word from the word bank.
admitted, customer, arrangements, among, contact, bottom, complaints, apparently, attach, accused
- You must make sure to _____________ the rope firmly before attempting to climb down it.
- He stood at the _____________ of the stairs and called up to me.
- I saw a few familiar faces _____________ the crowd.
- She _____________ me of lying?
- I have taken care of all the travel _____________.
- The gang _____________ they committed four bank robberies.
I heard a rumour that she’s leaving, but _____________ it’s not true.
- The company has received many _____________ from dissatisfied customers.
You can _____________ the manager directly on this number, or at his website address.
- The manager keeps doing everything he can to improve _____________ satisfaction שביעות רצון.