admitted, customer, arrangements, among, contact, bottom, complaints, apparently, attach, accused
- You must make sure to attach the rope is firmly before attempting to climb down it.
- He stood at the bottom of the stairs and called up to me.
- I saw a few familiar faces among the crowd.
- She accused me of lying?
- I have taken care of all the travel arrangements.
- The gang admitted they committed four bank robberies.
I heard a rumour that she’s leaving, but apparently it’s not true.
- The company has received many complaints from dissatisfied customers.
You can contact the manager directly on this number, or at his website address.
- The manager keeps doing everything he can to improve customer satisfaction שביעות רצון.