- I agree with what you say.
- Both he and his wife play golf.
- She is both beautiful and charming.
- We believe in angels.
- She changed her name when she got married.
- Those foods aren’t healthy for you.
- Everybody makes mistakes from time to time.
- The salty food is making me very thirsty.
- She was late and rude—so of course she didn’t get the job.
- It was his habit to take a nap after dinner every evening.
- This is one of my grandmother’s chicken soup recipes.
- Dinner was delicious.
- The office is closed on weekends.
anything, as well, really, better, catch a cold, choose, enough, meal, ready, must, for example, great
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- Do you have enough money?
- If you don’t wear a coat, you could catch a cold.
- If you’re not sure what to say, just say anything that comes to mind.
- The team must choose a leader.
- Her second book is better than her first one.
- It is important for me to stay heathy. For example, I drink a lot of water and exercise a lot.
- Are you ready for your test?
- You must take the dog out for a walk 3 times a day.
- Tea is better for your health than coffee. And it tastes better as well.
- This is a great show. You must go and see it.
- I really believe she’s not coming back.
- I can speak English well. It makes me really happy.