The elephant ______ (be) the planet’s largest land animal. It ______ (stand) up to 3 meters tall and __________ (weigh) up to 6,000 kilos.
Elephants _________ (have) complex brains and _________ (be) very clever and sensitive. They ________ (care) for their families and ________ (remember) faraway places and old pals. In fact, when elephants _________ (spot) friends, they often _________ (show) affection by wrapping their trunks together or resting them on each other’s foreheads. Continue reading
north, on fire, crashed, surprised, Nobody, alive, run away, accident, immediately, brave, screamed,
- The house was _____________ and there was smoke everywhere.
- The firefighters came _____________ after we called them.
- The Hermon mountain is in the _____________ of the country.
- Everybody was scared and _____________ for help.
- We started to _____________ but then the rescue workers came and found us.
- The airplane _____________ in the ocean but nobody was hurt. It’s amazing!
- I am _____________ I won the game. I thought there were other people better than me.
- The _____________ happened when he fell asleep while driving.
- The sheriff found the killer and brought him back _____________.
- They continued to fight without their weapons. They are _____________ men.
- _____________ knows how this plane crash happened.
1. a secret plan or agreement to carry out an illegal or harmful act, esp with political motivation; plot
2. the act of making such plans in secret
Paul is Dead
“Paul is dead” is a conspiracy theory suggesting that Paul McCartney from the rock band Beatles, died in 1966 and was secretly replaced by a look-alike.
The rumor was that Paul McCartney had been killed in a car crash in London.
In September 1969, American college students published articles saying that they found clues in the Beatles’ lyrics and artwork that prove McCartney’s death. Within a few weeks the conspiracy had become an international phenomenon. Continue reading
How stress affects your brain
How to Deal with Stress
Exercise – Be active
Physical activity is an incredible way of reducing and preventing the effects of stress, but you don’t have to be an athlete or spend hours in a gym to experience the benefits. Just about any kind of physical activity can help reduce stress and get rid of anger, tension, and frustration. Exercise releases endorphins that make you feel good, and it can also be used as a great distraction to your daily worries. In addition to reducing stress, physical activity also helps you stay in shape and is great for your health.
The movie “Skyfall”, that came out in 2012 was directed by Sam Mendes, starring Daniel Craig as the one and only – James Bond, also known as agent 007. Skyfall is the 23rd James Bond film. For a film that is 143-minute long (the second longest Bond film), Skyfall doesn’t feel like it drags and it is an exciting, entertaining film. I think it’s one of the best Bonds ever.
When James Bond’s latest assignment goes terribly wrong, it leads to a turn of events. Undercover agents around the world are exposed, and MI6 is attacked, forcing them to relocate the agency. The head of M16 turns to the one man she can trust: James Bond. Although he fails the physical and psychological examinations, the head of M16 allows him to return to the field. Bond takes on the challenge and heads off on his mission. From the opening in Istanbul to the final shootout in Scotland, this film is as action filled as it can get. Daniel Craig looks older and more mature. This is a Bond who has something to prove, physically and even mentally. Continue reading