Write the questions for the following answers.
A: Shira was here last night
A: Mr. Bond lived in that house.
A: Peter took the children to the park.
A: The wolf made that sound.
A: David solved the problem.
A: My neighbors made a lot of noise.
A: Amanda called you.
A: The car hit a tree.
A: Sophia and I met yesterday.
Use the correct relative pronoun: where / when/ which / whose / who
- This is the neighborhood ______________ I live.
- The girl ______________ is standing near the door is Sarah.
- The dog ______________ is barking belongs to Mike.
- We are visiting Australia ______________ my brother lives.
- The man ______________ is sitting on the couch is very rich.
- I like the painting ______________ is on the wall.
- I didn’t know the child ______________ brought the book.
- They called the lawyer ______________ office they visited last week.
- He’ll show you something ______________ will surprise you.
- This is the school ______________ I learned when I was young.
- The key ______________ is on the table is not mine.
- Let’s go to a restaurant ______________ we can eat some good meat.
- She worked for a man ______________ used to be an athlete.
- We broke the computer ______________ belonged to my father.
- This is the man ______________ money I borrowed last month.
- There isn’t a day ______________ I don’t feel rushed off my feet.
- She’s the only person ______________ really understands me.
- This is the place ______________ we met.
- I remember the day ______________ you joined the army.
- I met a Japanese tourist ______________ lives north of Tokyo.
- I met a friend last week ______________ husband is the CEO of a big company.
- David bought a new camera ______________ was made in Japan.
- The film is about a man ______________ daughter was lost.
- Here is the new cellphone ______________ I got for my birthday.
- This is the man ______________ married my sister.
- This is the old lady ______________ house is next to ours.
- I think that 2003 was the year ______________ my parents met.
Make Yes /No questions and write tag answers
(you / see Dan last week?)
Did you see Dan last week?
-Yes, I did.
– No, I didn’t.
1. (it / rain yesterday?) _______________________________________________________________
No, Continue reading
Put the verbs in Past Simple
- I _____________ (read) this story on the internet.
- A few years ago a police officer in America _____________ (need) a dog to help him with his police work.
- He _____________ (decide) to get a good police dog from Israel.
- He _____________ (know) that dogs that are trained in Israel are the best.
- He _____________ (be) lucky.
- In Israel, he _____________ (get) a beautiful, three-year old German Shepherd.
- He _____________ (take) it to the USA.
- But then, the trouble _____________ (start).
- The dog _____________ (not, understand) what the police officer said.
- The police officer _____________ (learn) the commands פקודות in Hebrew.
- But the dog still _____________ (not, understand).
- The police officer _____________ (not, know) what to do.
- Then he _____________ (have) an idea.
- He _____________ (go) to a rabbi.
- He _____________ (ask) the rabbi to teach him how to say the commands correctly in Hebrew.
- It was amazing! The dog _____________ (understand) the police officer and everyone _____________ (be) happy.
- Miky the dog _____________ (be) born in Holland and police officers _____________ (bring) him to Israel to train him.
- The police officer and Miky even _____________(help out) during a visit by president Obama.
Make the first, second or third conditional.
- He ___________ (not, forgive) you unless you ___________(tell) him the truth.
- I ___________ (buy) the new playstation VR headset if it ___________ (cost) less. I would use it at the party next week.
- I ___________(not pass) the driving test unless I ___________ (take) a few more driving lessons. I still need to practice and feel more confident on the road.
- If she ___________ (have) enough support from management , she ___________ (go ahead) with her plans. Unfortunately, they didn’t support her so the company eventually lost a lot of money.
- I ___________ (call) you if I ___________ (not/forget) my phone.
- If SpaceIL ____________ (land) a spacecraft on the moon that can travel 500 m and send back pictures, they ___________ (win) the contest.
- If he ___________ (be) younger, he ___________ (travel) more.
- If she ___________ (call) me, ___________ (take) a message.
- If we ___________ (arrive) earlier, we ___________ (see) the Lunar eclipse.
- It I ___________ (be) you, I ___________ (ask) for a promotion.
Make the first, second or third conditional.
- If I ______________ (go) to Leipzig, I’ll visit the zoo.
- If it ______________ (not, rain) , we’d be in the garden.
- If you ______________ (wear) a lighter jacket, the car driver would have seen you earlier.
- We ______________ (watch) TV last night if Peter hadn’t bought the theatre tickets.
- I ______________ (buy) a new computer if I ______________(afford) it. But I can’t afford it.
- She wouldn’t have had two laptops if she ______________(not signed) the contract.
- If I was/were a millionaire, I ______________ (live) in Beverly Hills.
- If all nations ______________ (unit) in their efforts to reduce hunger, there’s be less of it in the world.
- You would save energy if you ______________(switch off) the lights more often.
- Did you enjoy the film last night? If we had read the book, we ______________ (understand) the film.
- I ______________ (fix) my own car if I ______________(know) how to do it. But I don’t know anything about car mechanics.
- They ______________ (arrive) at the show on time if they hadn’t missed the train.
- My sister could score better on these tests if the teacher ______________ (explain) the grammar more often.
- If Tina ______________(have) a new hair-style, I think she ______________ (look) much nicer.
- If I tell you this secret, ______________ (tell) no one else.
- If we go to the desert, we ______________ (plan) the route carefully, because you can easily get lost there.
- What will Tina do if Adam ______________ (ask) her to marry him?
am, is, are – make a question
Yes, my house is big.
Yes, these people are my parents.
Yes, I am always late.
4. __________________________? Continue reading