discover, common, formula, fell in love with, appearance, audience, comment, expect, convincing, accidentally, awful, actually, company, fault, comedian
- Oops, I _____________ dropped my phone on the floor!
- We look like sisters but _____________ we are just friends.
- Never judge a person by their _____________.
- The _____________ loved the show so much, they wouldn’t stop clapping !
- I don’t think I’ll come to school today, I feel _____________.
- Everyone tells me that I’m funny and that I should be a _____________.
- I agree with your _____________ on the subject.
- Having blue eyes is very _____________ in Russia.
- I work at my dad’s _____________ on Sundays.
- The end of the movie wasn’t very _____________.
- Everyday kids _____________ something new.
- I’m so nervous for my first day at work, I don’t know what to _____________.
- I promise I didn’t do it, it’s not my _____________!
- They invented a special _____________ that can solve any math problem.
- This Summer I really _____________ Sarah, the girl from my neighborhood.
react, inherit, plot, performer, prediction, inspire, realize, pressure, claim, pretend, negative, however, pause, kind-hearted, reaction, hilarious, polite, predictable
- I just heard the most _____________ joke ever, I can’t stop laughing.
- The doctor said I was fine, _____________ I still feel very sick.
- I hope my children will _____________ my blue eyes.
- One day I hope to _____________ people all over the world, and make them feel like they can do anything!
- He is such a _____________ person, he is always nice to everyone no matter what.
- If you are a _____________ person, try think about all of the little things that you are grateful for.
- Can you please _____________ the video, I need to answer the phone.
- I want to be a _____________ on Broadway some day.
- The _____________ of the movie was a bit different from the book.
- People from England are very _____________.
- The end of the movie was so _____________, I just knew it!
- Sarah’s _____________ came true, there really was a storm in the middle of July!
- I feel under _____________ when I need to make a speech in front of an audience.
I never _____________ to be someone’s friend because it’s like lying to them.
- I don’t know how I would _____________ if I saw a lion outside it’s cage.
- When he found out his wife was pregnant, his _____________ was hilarious.
- It took me an hour to _____________ that I left the house wearing slipper.
sarcastic, according to, teamwork, stranger, setup, rude, response, wonder, ridiculous, respond, study, researcher, subject, be supposed to, self-confidence, situation
- I want to be a _____________ and find a cure for cancer.
- I’m sorry it took me a while to _____________. I couldn’t find my phone.
- I haven’t received a _____________ from her, I wonder why she isn’t answering.
- He told the teacher a _____________ excuse, I don’t understand how she believed him!
- Tom apologized for being so _____________ to Mary.
- Sometimes I am _____________ but people think I am trying to be rude.
- Usually your _____________ improves at age 17, and you feel better about yourself.
- Can you help me _____________ my new computer? I’m not sure how to do it.
- In a scary _____________ like this, you should call the police.
- Never accept candy from a _____________!
- I read a _____________ about how sugar affects your health.
- My favorite _____________ at school is History.
- The soccer team used _____________ to win the game.
- I _____________ how many people are sleeping right now.
- _____________ researchers at the university, ants can teach us how to control crowds.
- You _____________ be doing your homework! Not playing on your phone.
on stage, recent, get along, comes naturally, kick out, bring out the best in, rebel against, punch line, walk in someone’s shoes, movie review, crack up, come true, get close to, turn into, in order to, rolling in the aisles
- Good friends _____________ you, because they know you well.
- Don’t worry if your baby isn’t walking yet, because it _____________.
- I believe my dream will _____________!
- All the girls _____________ when they heard him . He’s such a funny guy.
- I wonder if couples _____________ just like in the movies.
- Even best friends don’t always _____________.
- You need special shoes _____________ go hiking.
- The boy was _____________ of class because he was rude to the teacher.
- The _____________ says that the main actor gave an excellent performance.
- Performers say that they feel alive when they are _____________.
- I don’t like jokes that have a rude _____________.
- The group decided to _____________ the government.
- I have the best jokes you’ve ever heard, I’ll have the audience _____________!
- My little brother _____________ a young man so quickly!
- Don’t judge people before you try to _____________.
- I have to tell you all about my _____________ trip to India.