Pressing down on you, no man ask for
Under pressure that burns a building down
Splits a family in two
Puts people on streets
Make the question according to the answers marked.
A: I drink mineral water after the practice.
A: Sarah and Linda feed the elephants at the zoo.
A: They live in Paris. Continue reading
Make the right questions according to marked answer.
A: Mr. Green lives in that house.
A: This costume attracts a lot of attention.
A: Peter is at the hospital. Continue reading
The elephant ______ (be) the planet’s largest land animal. It ______ (stand) up to 3 meters tall and __________ (weigh) up to 6,000 kilos.
Elephants _________ (have) complex brains and _________ (be) very clever and sensitive. They ________ (care) for their families and ________ (remember) faraway places and old pals. In fact, when elephants _________ (spot) friends, they often _________ (show) affection by wrapping their trunks together or resting them on each other’s foreheads. Continue reading
1. Everyone here speaks Spanish.
Spanish ________________ by everyone here.
2. James is writing the email.
The email ________________ by James.
3. When we came into the clinic the doctor was treating the patients.
The patients ________________ by the doctor when we came into the clinic.
4. When I came into the office they were interviewing her for the job.
She ________________ for the job. Continue reading
Do you enjoy watching sports? Love cheering on your favorite team or athlete? Well, gang – so did the Ancient Romans!
Join us as we head back in time to visit one of the world’s most famous historical sites and sports arenas – the Colosseum. Let the games begin!
The Colosseum is an oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome, Italy.
8 fun facts about the colosseum:
1) Emperor Vespasian built the Colosseum around 72 A.D and 80 A.D in the heart of ancient rome. People came to watch gladiators fights, gladiators fights with animals, and animal hunts until the 6th century. Continue reading