Practice the Words
Do you ever say to yourself “these broccoli heads are beautiful like a forest ” or “this bread is beautiful like a mountain”? Well you’re not crazy if you do. When Carl Warner looks at broccoli and bread he sees much more than just his lunch. He sees beautiful art. Continue reading
Make Yes /No questions and write tag answers
(you / see Dan last week?)
Did you see Dan last week?
-Yes, I did.
– No, I didn’t.
1. (it / rain yesterday?) _______________________________________________________________
No, Continue reading
Practice the words on Quizlet
- Do you make friends easily?
- Do you get angry easily?
- Do you throw trash on the street?
- Do you usually help your friends?
- Do you usually help your mother and father in the house?
- Do you cook?
- Do you save money?
- Do you play computer games?
- Do you like the color red?
- Do you have a computer in your room?
- Do you like sports?
- Do you often watch the same movie more than once ?
- Do you go to sleep late?
- Do you believe in god or angels?
- Do you go to sleep with the lights on?
- Do you like chocolate ice-cream?
- Do you trust people?
- Do you lie sometimes?
Make the question according to the answers marked.
A: I drink mineral water after the practice.
A: Sarah and Linda feed the elephants at the zoo.
A: They live in Paris. Continue reading
Make the right questions according to marked answer.
A: Mr. Green lives in that house.
A: This costume attracts a lot of attention.
A: Peter is at the hospital. Continue reading
The elephant ______ (be) the planet’s largest land animal. It ______ (stand) up to 3 meters tall and __________ (weigh) up to 6,000 kilos.
Elephants _________ (have) complex brains and _________ (be) very clever and sensitive. They ________ (care) for their families and ________ (remember) faraway places and old pals. In fact, when elephants _________ (spot) friends, they often _________ (show) affection by wrapping their trunks together or resting them on each other’s foreheads. Continue reading