Put these sentences in the correct order.
- is / The / brown / bear
- a / fat / is / cow/ This
- Dan / five / has / hats
- is / pupil / The / sad
- is / This / pizza / hot / a
- has / big / Pat /a / bag
- The / is / frog / green
- a / black / is / bird / This
- The / legs / has / four / horse
- The / grey / seal / is
- red / This / a / is / pen
- has / cat / an / Pat / orange
Fill in the sentences with There is / There are
- __________ a sofa in the room.
- __________ some children in the yard.
- __________ many birds in that tree.
- __________ a picture on the wall.
- __________ some milk in the fridge .
- __________ some pupils in front of the teacher.
- __________ an elephant in the zoo.
- __________ five apples in that box.
- __________ some orange juice in the bottle.
- __________ a cat under the tree.
- __________ six chairs in the kitchen.
- __________ some money in my bag.
- __________ an alligator in the water.
- __________ some books on the table.
- __________ an old man behind the door.
The is .
This/ It is an .
The has a.
Choose the correct sentence
a. The monkey has a hamburger.
b. The hamburger has a monkey.
c. The monkey has a ball.
a. The black is bat.
b. The bat is black.
c. It is a fat frog.
a. It is a can open.
b. It is a yellow.
c. It is an open can.
a. The balloon has a clown.
b. The clown has a balloon.
c. The clown is a balloon.
a. This is a fat gorilla.
b. The gorilla has a pot.
c. The fat is gorilla.
a. This is a tall hen.
b. The man is tall.
c. The man has a tall.
a. The pig is near the cow.
b. This is a pig cow.
c. The cow has a big.
a. This is a cat orange.
b. The orange has a cat.
c. The cat is orange and black. It is strange.
a. This is a monkey big.
b. The monkey has a big nose.
c. The monkey is hot.
Make sentences in the Present Progressive from the words in brackets.
- It’s raining! (we / run home)
- Quiet! (she / speak)
- (Jason / get up now)
- (I / give you my guitar)
- (they / start the party soon)
- (we / swim in the sea now)
- (I / take the dog out for a walk)
- Listen! (dad / call you)
- (they / climb the mountain today)
- Look! (the lion / clean / his cage)
- (she / come at seven o’clock)
- (the player / catch the ball)