Put these sentences in the correct order.
- is / The / brown / bear
- a / fat / is / cow/ This
- Dan / five / has / hats
- is / pupil / The / sad
- is / This / pizza / hot / a
- has / big / Pat /a / bag
- The / is / frog / green
- a / black / is / bird / This
- The / legs / has / four / horse
- The / grey / seal / is
- red / This / a / is / pen
- has / cat / an / Pat / orange
Fill in the correct form of the adjective in brackets.
- The amazon river is ___________ river in the world. (large)
- Kids learn ______ than adults. (fast)
- This street is a lot _______ than the main street. (narrow)
- Sydney is _______ city in Australia. (big)
- The smell of this flower is not ________ the smell of that one. (strong)
- Today is one of ________ days of my life. (happy)
- This model of camera is __________ in America than in Europe. (popular)
- Math was ___________ subject in school in my opinion. (interesting)
- James is not _________ as his sister. (tall)
- This mobile phone has ______________ features than that one. (good)
- Jane always says she’s just __________ any boy. (strong)
- There were _________ people at the concert than I had expected. (few)
- A vacation in Asia is ___________ than a vacation in Europe. (cheap)
- I think that being a good student is __________ than having many friends. (important)
- Being a good friend is __________ than you think. (easy)
- The flight to Australia was _________ flight I have ever taken. (long)
- That was __________ meal I have ever eaten. (bad)
- How can we make ‘learning’ _________ than ‘playing’? (attractive)
- The new city is not _________ the old city. (beautiful)
- She always feels she is not _________ her twin sister. (smart)
The is .
This/ It is an .
The has a.
Choose the correct sentence
a. The monkey has a hamburger.
b. The hamburger has a monkey.
c. The monkey has a ball.
a. The black is bat.
b. The bat is black.
c. It is a fat frog.
a. It is a can open.
b. It is a yellow.
c. It is an open can.
a. The balloon has a clown.
b. The clown has a balloon.
c. The clown is a balloon.
a. This is a fat gorilla.
b. The gorilla has a pot.
c. The fat is gorilla.
a. This is a tall hen.
b. The man is tall.
c. The man has a tall.
a. The pig is near the cow.
b. This is a pig cow.
c. The cow has a big.
a. This is a cat orange.
b. The orange has a cat.
c. The cat is orange and black. It is strange.
a. This is a monkey big.
b. The monkey has a big nose.
c. The monkey is hot.
1. I have a car. It’s _____ car.
2. Mom and I have a box. It’s _____ box.
3. The horse has an apple. It’s _____ apple.
4. John and Max have a skateboard. It’s _____ skateboard.
6. You have a dog. It’s _____ dog.
7. Anna and you have a dad. It’s _____ dad.
8. Linda and Sam are with _____ friends.
9. He has a house. _____ house is in London.