Cars of the Future
The CES is the Electronics Show that happens every year in Las Vegas, USA. It starts on January 5 and ends on January 8. A big part of the show is about cars.
Honda’s car has a digital helper called HANA. It can know how the driver is feeling. If you are happy, it can play happy music. When you are worried, it may choose relaxing music. The Honda car can also drive itself. It doesn’t need a driver to hold the wheel or press on the gas pedal. You just need to tell it where you want to go. When you do not need the car, other people can use it and you can make money.
The Oasis is another car. You can control it with the sound of your voice. It has a small garden in front of the driver.
Do you want a car like the Honda?
Present Simple Exercise
Put the Verb in the right form.
- The Electronics Show ____________ (happen) every year in Las Vegas.
- It starts on January 5 and ____________ (end) on January 8.
- A big part of the show __________ (be) about cars.
- Honda’s car ___________ (have) a digital helper called HANA.
- The car ___________ (know) how the driver is feeling.
- These cars ___________ (play) happy music when you are happy.
- It ___________ (not, need) a driver to hold the wheel.
- You ___________ (tell) it where you want to go.
- When you ___________ ( not, need) the car, other people can use it.
- You ___________ (control) the car with the sound of your voice.