Read the following emails.
Getting the Facts
A. Circle the correct answers.
- Tal and Noam are cousins / brothers / neighbors.
- Tal is in the tenth / seventh / eighth grade.
B. Who do you think would say the following sentences? Tal / Noam
- Older kids can’t hurt me.
- I hope he doesn’t sit next to me on the bus.
- It takes a long time for him to make new friends.
- If I play basketball with his friends, he won’t care.
- I’m scared to start my new school.
C. Complete the sentence.
Tal is worried that his friends will laugh when……………………………….. .
D. 1. Circle the correct answer, Yes or No.
Conversation or Role Play
- What advice would you give as the cousin?
- What would you do if you were Tal, the older brother?