Complete the text below. Use Present Simple or Present Progressive.
1. Every Tuesday, Jane _________ (drive) her kids to basketball practice.
2. Usually, I _________(work) as a secretary at CBS, but this summer I _________(study) Spanish at a language school in Madrid. That is why I am in Madrid.
3. Shhhhh! Be quiet! Lucas _________(sleep) .
4. Don’t forget to take your umbrella. It _________(rain) .
5. I hate living in Ireland because it _________(rain, always) .
6. I’m sorry I can’t hear what you _________(say) because everybody _________(talk) so loudly.
7. Ben _________ (write, currently) a book about his adventures in India. I hope he can find a good publisher when he is finished.
8. Jim: Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?
Denise: Oh, I’m sorry, I can’t. I _________(go) to a movie tonight with some friends.
9. The business cards _________(be, usually) printed by a company in New York. Their prices (be) inexpensive, yet the quality of their work is quite good.
10. This delicious chocolate _________(be) made by a small chocolatier in Zurich, Switzerland.