Match the right words in the sentences below.
frighten, blend in with , hunt, belongs to, anymore, journey, behave, patiently, difficult, survived, camouflage, take place, author, hide, looking forward to, enemies
- This bag ____________ Jack.
- Rabbits use their white fur as ____________ in the snow.
- Gorillas ____________ differently in the wild and in captivity.
- I had to make a very ____________ decision.
- Jelly fish ____________ her so she doesn’t get in the water.
- She’s on the last part of a six-month ____________ through Asia.
- I’m ____________ seeing you on Friday.
- J.K. Rowling is the ____________ of the Harry Potter series of books.
- The plane crash-landed in the river but all the passengers ____________.
- People were waiting ____________ to see the doctor.
- Apple doesn’t sell that of computer modal ____________.
- The lizard changed its color to ____________ its new environment.
- Israel is a small country surrounded by ____________.
- There’s no point in trying to ____________ your true feelings.
- The Olympic Games ____________ every four years.
- Because wolves usually ____________ for large animals, they work together to catch their prey.