drop me a line
all year round
just for fun
Fill out the missing words. Use the following words.
A. interested, indoor, protect, expensive, comfortable, area, spend time, race, track, allowed
4. Don’t try to sell me this computer. I am not _________.
1. People had to leave the _________ because of the fire.
2. In the Olympic Games women are not _________ to compete against men.
3. Beach volleyball is similar to _________ volleyball, which is also played at the
6. I wanted to buy skiing equipment for my skiing trip but it’s too _________.
7. Their living room is very _________. It has big soft sofas and a big TV.
8. My father and I like to _________ together out in nature.
9. Jayden Larson, a 10 year old _________ car driver, won a big racing event. He
drove at fast speeds around a _________ and beat men four times his age.
10. It’s good to run barefoot on the beach,but you need to_________your feet from stones, glass and metal.
B. aim high, gym, dangerous, outdoor, equipment, drop me a line, rules, effort, safety, activities, helmet
1. _________ the next time you’re in town. I’d love to see you.
2. A leader must _________, see big, and judge wide.
The city has many _________ basketball courts for people to play at all hours of
4. The _________ of basketball are different in the NBA compared to the
5. Snowboarding is a _________ sport.
might have little oxygen, face stormy weather, or become very tired.
6. In some _________ like skateboarding, snowboarding and skiing people need to
wear a _________ and padding to protect themselves.
7. Climbing the Everest can end in some serious risks to your _________ . You
8. There are some good exercises for swimmers that can be done at the
9. When you go diving, you can rent all of the _________ at the diving club.
10. The team has to make an_________,and fight to win the tournament.
“The greatest danger for most of us in not that we _________ too _________ and miss it but that we aim too low and reach it.”