books and stories
happily ever after
once upon a time
solving a crime
Complete the sentences with the words
cleaner, followed , group , detective , cruel , arrived, fell asleep , character, finally , clues , disappeared , fairy tale , dropped, accident, catch
- We had a car ____________.
- He ____________ home at seven o’clock.
- The prisoner escaped. The police are working hard to ____________ him and put him back in in jail.
- Harry Potter is the main ____________ of the film.
- A ____________ works at the museum every day.
- The detective uses many ____________ to solve the mystery.
- I can’t trust people who are ____________ to animals.
- The police sent a ____________ to check the crime scene and find clues.
- The two men ran away and ____________ behind the buidlings.
- He ____________ his mobile phone in the pool.
- The book is a ____________ about the sleeping princess
- He ____________ on the sofa while we were watching a movie.
- I ____________ found my bag after looking for it the whole week.
- The dog ____________ the children home.
- A ____________ of tourists went into the museum.
forest, happily ever after, hard, heavy, hero, hide, letter, message, mobile phone, mountains, mystery, newspaper, note, once upon a time, kind, plan
- The men are ____________ in the forest and the police can’t find them.
- They always answer the ____________ they get from their fans.
- The Everest is the highest ____________ in the world.
- Every Saturday my dad sits in the garden with his coffee and reads the ____________.
- Their neighbor is a ____________. He ran into their burning apartment and saved the father.
- The prince and the princess lived ____________.
- They didn’t want to change their vacation ____________.
- It was very ____________ of you to show me the way.
- They bought their girl a ____________ to talk with her when she’s coming back from school.
- She has written many adventure novels but her new book is a murder ____________.
- ____________ there was a prince called harry.
- The Macaw parrots live in the ____________ of costa rica.
- These were ____________ times and they had to close the family business.
- I sent Jane a text ____________ to say that I’ll be late.
- He helped his neighbor carry her ____________ bags.
- I left you a ____________ on the kitchen table.