Find the Missing Word
Read the whole sentence.
Decide if the missing word is a noun, a verb, an adjective or an adverb.
Find the right word from the word bank.
baker ceremony cinema city cup fire fork fridge gardens glass guards ideas knife lake land microwave mixer oven plate police station post office prison prisoners problems river sink spoon stone swimming pool toaster tour
- It was the most _____________ NBA game of the year.
- They want to _____________ a new school on my street.
- She’s always full of new _____________.
- We’re going to see the new Iron Man movie at the _____________ tonight.
- I have an _____________ book about sports psychology.
- We _____________ to see the new stadium immediately after they finished building it.
- It’s a very exciting _____________ to visit – always full of life, and the restaurants are terrific.
- Dana is a _____________ so she always smells like freshly baked bread.
- We went on a _____________ of the city for 3 hours and saw all the main sites.
- I have no choice but to _____________ the country for 4 years to study in the USA.
- Beyoncé is a very _____________ female singer.