Find the Missing Word
Read the whole sentence.
Decide if the missing word is a noun, a verb, an adjective or an adverb.
Find the right word from the word bank.
- It was the most _____________ NBA game of the year.
- They want to _____________ a new school on my street.
- She’s always full of new _____________.
- We’re going to see the new Iron Man movie at the _____________ tonight.
- I have an _____________ book about sports psychology.
- We _____________ to see the new stadium immediately after they finished building it.
- It’s a very exciting _____________ to visit – always full of life, and the restaurants are terrific.
- Dana is a _____________ so she always smells like freshly baked bread.
- We went on a _____________ of the city for 3 hours and saw all the main sites.
- I have no choice but to _____________ the country for 4 years to study in the USA.
- Beyoncé is a very _____________ female singer.